We at A.S. EXPORT are committed to achieve highest level of Ethical, Health Safety and Environment Standards.
BY ENSURING FOLLOWING ACTIONS.
- We ensure SOW & Disclosure compliance in all our business of diamond trading.
- Strict compliance is ensured at all times, with all applicable national and, where appropriate, international laws /regulations with respect to money laundering, terrorism financing, bribery, facilitation payments, corruption, smuggling, embezzlement, fraud, racketeering, transfer pricing and tax evasion.
- A.S. EXPORT is committed to fight against undisclosed synthetic diamonds.
- We declare that we do not deal in conflict diamonds and ensure to continue the same in future.
- Compliance is ensured at all times, with applicable national and, where appropriate, international laws / regulations with respect to employment and labour.
- We will never engage child labour and shall comply with applicable land laws for the same.
- The management of A.S. EXPORT is fully committed to ensuring that forced or involuntary labour is not practiced in any form at any of its facilities.
- We will not discriminate in engaging any employee, and disciplinary actions shall be taken, in accordance to local land laws if we are made aware of any discrimination.
- Compliance with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- We ensure strict compliance of health and safety norms and shall adhere to applicable land law.
Conflict Minerals Policy Statement (Diamond & Gem Stone)
- A.S. EXPORT is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and is opposed to human rights abuses. As part of that commitment, the company seeks to source products, components and materials from companies that share our values around human rights, ethics and environmental responsibility.
- The company will make all possible efforts to ensure that all its supply of diamonds is not originating from CHARA’s and, where practically possible origin of diamonds is known to us.
What are "Conflict Diamonds"?
- Blood Diamonds, also known as "Conflict Diamonds," are stones that are produced in areas controlled by rebel forces that are opposed to internationally recognized governments. The rebels sell these diamonds, and the money is used for criminal activities and or funding terrorism.
Identified CHARA’S Affected Diamond Producing Nations:
- Sierra Leone, Liberia, Angola, The Republic of Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, The Central African Republic, and The Democratic Republic of Congo.
- The company shall ensure that none of its supplies are coming from above sources.
- The company will communicate its sourcing policy to all stakeholders and will ensure effective implementation among them by taking appropriate steps such as supplier’s engagement through awareness programs, meetings training etc.
Annual Ethical Diamond Sourcing Compliance Report
- Any customer willing to obtain a copy of our “Ethical diamond sourcing compliance report” will have to submit an email request to our compliance officer, which shall be reviewed internally and replied as per our group public communication policy.
- In the current scenario of increasing importance of public grievances handling, the company has introduced the common public grievance cell to look in to matters of reporting non-compliance against any of the company policies or raising red flag against any of its business entity or individuals involved in activities which will bring the industry in disrepute can communicate to below mentioned members.
- This also includes grievance and compliance mechanism for ethical sourcing and other financial offences.
Contact person Name: Ruben Parikh
Phone Number: 022 40435400
Address: EC 7041, 7th Floor, Bharat Diamond Bourse,
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra - East, Mumbai -400051.
Website -: https://www.asexport.com/